over 1 year ago
There are two weeks left to enter your submission to the Tchibo Consumer Experience Hackathon. Submissions are due February 8th, 2021, at 11PM CET. (Find out what time that is in your city)
If you haven't started a submission yet, please do so now. (We’ll walk you through our submission form process if you need help.) And if you've just recently joined the challenge, explore the Slack Channel and your “to-do” list for more info to help you get started.
Run through this list before you sit back from your project:
- Are you creating a software application that enhances the digital shopping experience at Tchibo?
- Have you created a submission video? Does your video meet the competition guidelines? (See our video-making best practices.)
- Did you provide access to test your project? Remember, you must provide one of the following:
- URL to the deployed and functioning demo of the application, OR
- URL to the published app store listing, OR
- URL to the publicly accessible code repository
Be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum.